- I practiced my thesis defense presentation for the first time today, and got a lot of solid, concrete feedback which will be very easy to implement!
- The departmental meeting I attended was informative, interesting, and relevant to my interests!
- I provided significant assistance to a labmate who was having coding problems!
- The research assistants who work with me expressed how much our lab has contributed to their love of science!
- It is a very close friend's Big Round Numbers birthday!
- I spent less than 5 hours on campus today!
- I found a convenient parking spot as soon as I pulled into the lot!
- I was on time for everything!
- I ate at least one full meal!
- It's warm enough outside to still wear flip-flops!
- My bank account is still well in the green!
This is a thing that I saw today and it amused me very much!
I've been perseverating on my fuck-ups all day. (All month... all year... all my life?)
I need a few moments of undiluted positivity to reactivate better feels. Feel free to join in with more good vibes in the comments!