- completed data collection for a series of studies
- filled out an IRB progress report for said studies, 'splainin why I had to collect an extra 17 subs more than my original estimation
- not quite yet started crunching the stats
- theoretically started writing the manuscript (the methods section counts, eh?)
- ended a relationship, then started one, then ended one, THEN got back in the original one somehow!
- overslept a lot
- didn't get nearly as much done as I'd wanted to, because of serious motivational issues
- spent too much money on beer
- might have gone through a depressive episode (putting the three above things together)...
- ... and since blogging is one of my last priorities, that would explain my lack of posting
- started watching Season 5 of Doctor Who, which 1) doesn't help the oversleeping but 2) does greatly help the might-be-depression
- AM KINDA SCARED FOR THE UPCOMING SEMESTER
- think I can handle it nevertheless.
Friday, August 6, 2010
So, here's what I've been up to...
Since I last posted, I...