TA training begins: Aug 7
Class begins: Aug 23? 24? Shit. I should know this.
Things I've done:
- Acquired housing (and an awesome roommate, to boot!)
- Sent my immunization record to the new university
- Sent all appropriate forms from the Welcome Packet to the new U
- Boxed up my cat's litter pan, food dish, water dish, and poop scooper to pre-ship to my new place (so my cat will have her needs met when we arrive)
- Set up my university mail account
- Registered for the grad student open-house introductory thingy
- Bought a one-way plane ticket (gulp!)
- Have my official I'm-graduated-I-swear transcript from Pitt sent to the new U
- Pack any of my clothes or personal effects (affects?)
- Clean the room I'm sleeping in
- Vacuum the room that's currently the cat-poop-box room
There's a small knot in my stomach, for some reason.